Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive is a non-toxic, permanent liquid adhesive that can be used with Deco Foil transfer sheets to add vibrant color, brilliant shine and metallic finishes to any project! This adhesive can be used on any porous surface and is washable on fabric projects. Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive adds dimension when used to freehand or stencil.
- 1 bottle: 2.1 fl oz (61 ml)
- Non-Toxic and Acid Free
- For use on paper, fabric or porous surfaces
- Proudly made in the USA
Always pre-test for best results.
- Hold bottle at a 45 degree angle and squeeze with gentle, steady pressure. Adhesive will appear cloudy when applied.
- Let adhesive dry for approximately 1-2 hours. Dry time can vary depending on adhesive coverage applied.
- Once dry, place foil (color-side facing up) on top of adhesive design.
- To transfer foil, rub foil with finger using medium to firm pressure over adhesive design.
- Slowly peel foil sheet away from adhesive. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply with nozzle tip. More pressure will create thicker lines and less pressure will create thinner lines.
- Care instructions: Hand wash and lay flat to dry. If needed, machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not iron. Do not use dryer. Do not dry clean.