Deco Foil White Foam Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets is a quick and easy way to transfer Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. Deco Foil White Foam Adhesive runs though most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Simply cut to your desired shape, peel the liner and foil. Deco Foil Foam Adhesive Sheets can also be used with glitter, heat embossing or pigment powders!
- 2 Sheets: 6 inches x 12 inches (15.2 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Acid Free
- Runs though: most punches, die cutter and electronic cutters
- Exclusively use with: any of our brands of Transfer Foil
- Proudly made in the USA
Always pre-test for best results.
- Create foam design using a punch, die-cutting machine, or electronic cutter.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design.
- Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
- Place exposed adhesive onto the back side (silver coated side) of the transfer foil and apply light to medium pressure over the design. Turn over and rub with a soft cloth to ensure a smooth transfer.
- Peel off foam design from foil. If part of the design has not been foiled, repeat step 4 above.
- Remove remaining liner off foam design and apply to project.
- We recommend using a punch for simple designs. For detailed designs, use a die-cutting machine or electronic cutter.
- If you are having difficulty transferring foils, place item from step 4 inside folded parchment paper (included). Pre-heat iron to a medium setting, no steam. Place and hold iron on top of the parchment paper with project for 15 seconds. Remove project from parchment paper and allow to cool. Peel off the foam design from the foil.