iCraft Sticky Dots are tiny dots of permanent adhesive that can be transferred from the liner to the back of all kinds of irregular shapes including intricate creations from your die-cut machines! Just stick your item to the iCraft Sticky Dots Adhesive Sheet, peel it up, and stick it to your project.
iCraft Sticky Dots are a mess-free adhesive that is easy to use for all ages! Unlike messy glues and liquids that can easily fall apart, iCraft Sticky Dots Adhesive Sheets provide a firm hold that make them ideal for use with die-cut shapes and letters, paper piecing, borders, photos, lace, laser cuts, wooden shapes, and paper embellishments.
- 12 sheets; 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches (10.7 cm x 13.9 cm)
- Acid-Free and Permanent
- Proudly made in the USA
- Peel back the top liner.
- Place item face up on adhesive.
- Replace top liner and gently rub over item.
- Lift liner and remove item (use tweezers if needed).
- Rub off any extra adhesive dots from edge of item. Place onto project.
- Use the iCraft Adhesive Eraser XL (SKU 5617) to rub off any excess adhesive from your project or work surface.